The Lee County Home Builders Association is one of 27 local associations statewide that serves as an advocate for Alabama's housing industry and as a corporate channel through which home builders contribute time, money and services to local community service projects
and education initiatives.
By joining the local association in your area, you automatically become a member of the Home Builders Association of Alabama and the National Association of Home Builders. Members include builders, remodelers, developers, suppliers, manufacturers, architects, engineers, real estate brokers, lenders, attorneys and other industry professionals.
For more information on membership, please contact the local in your area by filling out the form at the bottom of this page or email us at: email@example.com. For further information on the state and national organizations, contact the Home Builders Association of Alabama at 334.834.3006 or visit their website at www.hbaa.org.
Improve Your Business - Enhance Your Reputation - Support Your Industry - By being a member, you have access to:
- The Alabama Home Builders Self Insurers Fund, which offers assistance in workers compensation.
- Delta Com Long Distance Service
- Advance PCS drug discount card
- Extended care plan
- Networking through state and local meetings
- Contract warranty packages
- Consumer information videos
- Special interest councils that address the needs of today’s multi-faceted home building market.
- Educational opportunities that help you strengthen your potential for growth and success such as the Certified Graduate Associate (CGA), Certified Graduate Builder (CGB, Certified Graduate Remodelors (CGR), and Graduate Master Builder (GMB) designations.
- Publications and special events that will keep you updated on the changes in the home building industry.
- State and local legislative and regulatory support
- Active governmental involvement which ensures that home building issues are addressed in the Alabama legislature.
- Public relations support.
- Access to "members only" information on this website.
- Community service projects, through the Foundation and specialized councils, that strengthen the social well-being of Alabamians.
- Industry recruitment- bringing young people into the industry.
- * Loss Control Services
Application for Membership
Please complete this form and our team will be in touch with you.